CHALLENGE - INSPIRE - PREPARE
At Auriol, we believe in developing a breadth of skills and knowledge that nourish a strong sense of self-belief so that all our staff and pupils can achieve their own greatness.
Auriol Junior School is located in the residential area of Epsom and Ewell. The school was built in the 1930s with a new front extension added in 2006.
There are approximately 360 pupils, aged 7 – 11. We also have a specialist unit for Hearing Impaired Children.
Our ethos is one which creates a warm, friendly atmosphere where the children are happy, secure and grow in confidence to become independent learners.
The Local Governing Committee play an important part in our school. They do not manage the day to day running of the school but are required to establish a strategic framework for the school, support and challenge the Senior Leadership Team, make executive decisions and ensure accountability. Our Local Governing Committee and are working tirelessly to ensure children at Auriol receive the best education possible.
- To promote a partnership between the home, school and the community.
- To provide a stimulating and exciting learning environment in which everyone is valued.
- To ensure all children become confident and independent, lifelong learners.
- To encourage lively and enquiring minds with the capacity for reflection, curiosity and a sense of awe and wonder.
- To develop inspirational leadership, that provides high quality learning, with high expectations for all children.
- To make every day a successful learning journey.
Ofsted Report - Please note that Auriol Junior School converted to Academy status after the last Ofsted, therefore it will appear as a new school