Healthy and appetising meals are provided by Surrey Commercial Services and cooked on the premises. We actively encourage children to have a hot meal at lunch time.
School meals cost £2.30 per day and preferably should be paid for in full on the first day of each term. Payment is made online - please go to www.scopay.com/auriol.
Queries regarding school meals, including payments, should be referred to Mrs Catling on 020 8393 4721, email@example.com
Please note that online payments for school catering will be made to:-
Surrey County Council,
Epsom Local Office,
Surrey KT18 5BY
Please note that your bank statement will display www.surreycc.gov.uk for these payments.
If your child wishes to change from school meals to packed lunches, or vice versa, please inform Mrs Catling in the School Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, see form below.
Free School Meals
Currently children whose parents are in receipt of one of the following are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support.
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance.
- An income-related employment and support allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
Please contact Mrs Catling for further information.
Packed lunches should be brought in an appropriate container (not a plastic bag), clearly marked with your child’s name. Glass containers are forbidden and no sweets or fizzy drinks should be included as part of the meal.
NB: We are a nut free school
Please do not include any products containing nuts in the lunchbox as we have children with life-threatening allergies.