Challenge - Inspire - Prepare
At Auriol, we believe in developing a breadth of skills and knowledge that nourish a strong sense of self-belief so that all our staff and pupils can achieve their own greatness.
Quality of Education
- To provide an environment with high expectations that inspires, challenges and prepares all children so that they are able to thrive in our rapidly changing world.
- Great importance is placed on our staff’s professional development and we invest in them so that they can deliver consistent quality first teaching.
- Pupils and staff are consistently supported in their well-being and mental health.
- Pupils and families are successfully supported by both the school and outside agencies.
- Workload and expectations for staff are regularly reviewed to ensure that tasks are purposeful and reasonable.
Behaviour and Attitudes
- Leaders and staff create a safe, calm, orderly and positive environment in the school, which has positive impact on the behaviour and attitudes of pupils.
- That tolerance and understanding, along with fundamental British values, underpin all that we do and teach.
- To secure a sustainable, distributed leadership structure which meets the changing needs of the school and continually invest in our staff to develop future leaders.
- Leadership work closely with education partners to remain outward facing and at the forefront of educational practice.