Thank you for visiting our school website. I hope you find it useful and informative. If you would like to see our community in action, please do not hesitate to book an appointment through the school office for a tour.
Auriol is a Junior School for pupils aged 7-11. We are a vibrant and dynamic school with high expectations and great ambitions for everyone. We believe that mutual respect, trust, resilience and pride are the keys to success for our pupils. Working in partnership with parents is fundamental to achieving the best education for every child in our care.
The aim for our school is to be a centre of excellence, where children feel safe, happy whilst receiving a first rate educational experience. We enable everyone in our school community to achieve and to make the most of their skills and talents. The culture and ethos of the school is one where we all have high expectations of each other, we recognise that everyone learns differently and that making mistakes and taking risks are both part of learning.
Each child is unique, they are cherished and valued. They deserve the best and Auriol constantly strives to provide this.
- Friday 18th October - APSA Quiz Night
- 21st & 22nd October - Parents Consultation Evenings, 3.30 - 6.30pm
- 21st & 23rd October - Parents Consultation Evenings - Titanium Class, 3.30 - 6.30pm
- Thursday 24th October - Inset Day
- 25th Oct - 1st November - Half term break
- Monday 4th November - Inset Day