Thank you for visiting our school website. I hope you find it useful and informative. If you would like to see our community in action, please do not hesitate to book an appointment through the school office for a tour.
Auriol is a Junior School for pupils aged 7-11. We are a vibrant and dynamic school with high expectations and great ambitions for everyone. We believe that mutual respect, trust, resilience and pride are the keys to success for our pupils. Working in partnership with parents is fundamental to achieving the best education for every child in our care.
The aim for our school is to be a centre of excellence, where children feel safe, happy whilst receiving a first rate educational experience. We enable everyone in our school community to achieve and to make the most of their skills and talents. The culture and ethos of the school is one where we all have high expectations of each other, we recognise that everyone learns differently and that making mistakes and taking risks are both part of learning.
Each child is unique, they are cherished and valued. They deserve the best and Auriol constantly strives to provide this.
- 12th February - Amber Class Assembly at 9am
- 14th February - Epsom Playhouse Performance
- w/c 18th February - Half term break
- 25th February - Inset Day
- 26th & 27th February - Parents Consultation Evenings, 4 - 7pm
- 7th March - SATs Information Meetings for Year 6 Parents, 2pm and 6pm
- 21st March - Rosen Class Assembly at 9am
- 28th March - Macaw Class Assembly at 9am
- 2nd April - Coral Class Assembly at 9am
- 4th April - Last day of term for pupils, school closes at 1.15pm
- 5th April - Inset Day
- 23rd April - Children return to school
Year 3 places September 2019 - Please refer to our Admissions page for tour dates and further information.